Are you of legal drinking age?

Punt Road
Shiraz 2022

$38

Satsuma plum, dark berries, liquorice and spice. Balance, structure and length. This Shiraz came from two blocks of our Napoleone vineyard in Coldstream - 75% of the fruit was de-stemmed and underwent a whole berry natural fermentation and the remaining 25% of the fruit was kept as whole bunches and underwent a 100% whole bunch fermentation with wild yeasts. The fruit was pressed after 21 days on skins to a combination of new (30%) and used French oak barrels, where the wine underwent malolactic conversion and then had a further 15 months of maturation in oak.

0

Description / Technical notes

  • Year Vines Planted: 1991
  • Vineyard Blocks: 11
  • Clones: PT23 & Tahbilk
  • Wholebunch: 25%
  • Yeast: Wild
  • Cellaring Potential: 10 years

Join
the Club

Become a Punters Club Member and enjoy free shipping and up to 25% discount off wines when you sign up today. Select from 3, 6 or 12 bottles, delivered when and where you’d like.

Join Now